Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Running out of space and planning to resize your images smaller to save on space?

Don't ever do it....  Seriously.  Worst decision ever from my part.  I was running badly out of space but was too lazy to transfer all my images to our main drive and decided to save all my images into the smallest format.

Then, a few days later, when I tried to open up the images and re-enlarge them, I realised that the damage is done. Once you resize smaller, there's no way you could change it back to a bigger size without dire consequences.

*cries*

So,

Never...

Resize...

Your...

Photos....

Smaller...

EVER!!!!


Even to save space...

Thankfully it's only 2 folders or so..  I've been uploading them onto flickr but of course I forgot to upload these 2 folders anywhere..  Now, everything in there are ruin.. RUUUUIN..

*waaails*
Not a very happy May


No comments:

Post a Comment