Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday...

It's been a cold cold April, and I was told it's the norm.  Sunshine one second, snowing the next...  Kind of reminds me of the weather in Melbourne, but lots colder.. and it snows!!

Had a lovely week and to top it off, we decided to go for a walk around our area, starting from Skanstull and stopping at Gamla Stan..

This is my story:


This is just round the corner from our home...


Mike..  Good ol' aussie Mike =)

I love how green the moss is..  The grass and tree around us are still 'asleep'.. They are all brown..

I'm playing the 'stalker' game..  *snap* *snap* *stalk* *stalk*

Is this what a paparazzi do.. Ooooh....

They weren't too impressed, unfortunately.. ;(

Can you see the snow still on the ground...

Going up, up, up....

Coming back down again... 

This would be a beautiful walk during summer...

Some of the ships/boats anchored here...  Come summer time, most of the boats here will have endless Crayfish parties!

I just thought this flag.... captures the whole scenery... 

Every man and his dog are out walking today..  Check out his H&M plastic bag ;)

I think we all come across these paths at least once in our lives...  Should I take the left or right??

Snow on the dead grass...

Climbing back up again...

Typically... wearing his Paul Smith beanie.. *sigh*

Cobbled stones.. and typically orange, yellow buildings...

Ahh.. Isn't Stockholm beautiful?

Anywaz, Happy Easter everyone..  Hope you had a good long weekend...


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment