Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home.. Something to brighten us up..

I'm home!!  Back to the cold and nearly 2kg heavier.. *sigh*  I knew gobbling up all those food while on holiday will come back and haunt me!  Anyhow, I thought I'll put up some gorgeous floral happiness to cheer us all up.  Nothing beats colourful flowers to cheer you up on a gloomy day..

Received these from some of our guests a few weeks ago.  Gorgeous stargazers.  Amazingly all these flowers were sitting on just two stalks.  Beautiful to look at and I love the scent and I really love how the buds were opening one or two at a time per day...  Lasted for over 2 weeks!

Only problem is, the stamens are a pain.  I made sure I got rid of the stamens as the powdery red tend to stain (notice the powdery form at the top of the petals)  and I was told if you get rid of the stamens, the flowers tend to last longer

Nothing beats a bunch of colourful flowers!

Notice these flowers are painted as well..



*blissful sigh*

Have a lovely week all...  I'm about to head back to bed.. ;)  Feeling jet lag.... Whoops!

2 comments: