Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Good Morning Stockholm!!

Woweee!! I woke up to a mad mad mini snowstorm here in Stockholm!  Guess who wouldn't be leaving the house at all today? ;)

Apologies for my last rant.  I usually write out my rant, leave it for a day or two, and revert it back to draft... but this time I forgot... after a week or so, and was reminded about it by someone and whoops! - Reverted it back to draft form this morning.  Hope not too many people saw it!  Does anyone do that?  So mad about something, write every single detail down and feel sooo much better, but when you read back much later, you realised, whoops!  Boy!  I will need to hide/delete/throw this rant away. I can be quite a bitchy sour puss at times.  Well.. until the next rant!! =)

Anyhow, I'm happily snuggled up indoors, typing this and trying to bake a banana cake, which I've abandoned for a while =P  My butter and sugar mix look a bit weird, kinda clumpy!  The recipe did ask for softened butter, and I didn't see that until I started beating it!  Whoops!  I'm just going to sit here for a bit and enjoy the spectacular view from my window!  I wonder how long before the whole window is covered up in snow?

All snowed in! =D


2 comments:

  1. Boo! You've moved from LJ! I'm glad to see you're still posting though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Claypot!! How are you?? How's Oz treating you??

      Delete