Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Wish List...

Well, since it's Christmas and all, I thought I'll jot down some items I have been lusting for.  Afterall, my childhood was deprived.  I've never written a "Dear Santa" letter and even if the big jolly man is real, he has never got me what I truly wanted when I was a kid ;)

Here goes!

1.  Sewing Machine (functional and not too fancy)
2.  Camera Lens for Canon (I want one which allows me to zoooooom in...) maybe a new camera =(
3.  MONEY!  Cash is always good!  In £, AU$, KR.. =D  and I'm really picky with gifts and travel too much.... so, money is always good, yeah? =)
4.  Jewellery .. Good quality with lots of sparkles... Enough said!
5.  Personal number so I can go back to school and relearn my Swedish
6.  A JOB!!  OMG!!  Give me a job soon... 1 year of pottering around and not working is seriously killing my brain cells!
7.  My website up and running...........  Miss A, I hope Santa pokes your butt!
8.  Start selling my wares at shops here in Stockholm in 2013!
9.  Good health and happiness!

Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
Jingle All the waaaaaay!!

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment