Saturday, May 18, 2013

Charlaine Harris, Dead Ever After. Boo!



What can I say about Charlaine Harris final book for this series... Two words..

"Utterly disappointed".. I was crushed.. 13 books and to end it like this. I started getting hooked into the world of Sookie Stackhouse while living in London and discovering free postage from amazon. From then on, I was hooked.  Each year after that, I'll wait impatiently to purchase another book, to dwell into the world of Sookie Stackhouse, swooning and sighing.  One second barracking for Bill, the next Eric. I totally adore Eric by the last few books.. I admit it, if given the chance, I would have been a fangbanger!

So, the final book was a serious blow to me. All Sookie's previous exes given the flick and she went a whole circle back to man #1.

I'm so sad there wouldn't be any more books after this. Majorly disappointed, I could cry. Considering I read the whole book in less than a day.

Then I sat still for a minute, shocked and utterly crushed by the ending and how things turned out.  Charlaine Harris! I'm utterly disappointed with you!  How I wish she would continue with the series and somehow bring Sookie and Eric back together..


No comments:

Post a Comment