Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fluro Colours.. Brighten me up please!

Does anyone remember those crazy neon colours - pink, green, yellow etc..

It was hugely popular in the 80s..  Think Madonna ..

For me, they reminded me of my High School and University years, where I would go crazy with all these neon coloured highlighters, but after too many 'highlights' in my textbooks with one too many neon pink and yellow, I started to cringe at the sign of them..  Neon colours reminded me too dearly of exams and textbooks!

Then of course there's night clubs and raves, where people go crazy with neon bracelets and neon sticks.. I didn't mind them then.. I mean the colours ;)

I know I'm a bit late, but boy!  Fluros are coming back to the runways and boy are they looking mightily classier than what I remembered..

Monique Lhuillier
Monique Lhuillier - bright canary... no wonder all cats love canaries!

Monique Lhuillier - a bit nana-ish but I quite like this..
Collette Dinnigan
Acne - I think this is shockingly blinding.. You wouldn't get lost during the winter months!
Napoleon Perdis is getting into it..  but fluro makeup is plain scary or what?
and I guess I'm getting into it as well...  Those ribbons I got bought a couple of months ago (which I was so so so disappointed with as the colours were different to what I thought they originally look)....


Yellow and Red flowers.. Made these a couple of months back and haven't done much with them...

Orange, Green and Blue... Sigh.. 100 yards of each.. Anyone wants a dress made from ribbons??




Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment