Friday, July 19, 2013

RIP Talia & Cory

It is so tragic that this week's news is all about death.

First, Cory Monteith, Finn in Glee. So young at 31 years of age.. Then I found out he died from a combination of heroin and alcohol...

Next was Talia Castellano, TaliaJoy18 a.k.a The bald chick, YouTube Sensational Makeup Guru (you amazed me with your crazy make up skills!) dying at the age of 13 after 6 or so years of battling cancer. Such an inspirational young lady and so full of life. Her YouTube videos had me laughing at her contagious personality but her last few days were so sad. One of her last video on Instagram brought a tear to my eye where she showed us what she's eating or trying to eat. She looked so sad and in pain.. ;(

One just throwing his life away and the other fighting for so long before finally succumbed to such a cruel disease.

Even though I'm so angry at Cory for throwing his life away, R.I.P Cory, you made me happy all those hours of watching Glee in 2011, when I was in Melbourne and struggling to understand what to do with my life...

And Keep on Swimming, little Talia, you are finally free of pain. Thank you so much for being so inspirational..

Peace out,
Xx






No comments:

Post a Comment