Monday, September 17, 2012

Beautiful Saturday afternoon for a tea party.. ;)

Seriously, I have been stressing about this tea party, worrying about the weather as it hasn't been predictable at all.  One day it'll be nice and sunny, the next day it's pouring down with rain!

So last Saturday came, and guess what?  The sun was out!!  *does a little dance*  I guess the *stop the rain dance* I did the night before actually worked!! ;)

Here's a little preview of what we got up to.  We have a bunch of gorgeous ladies over...  Loads of sugary goodness (cookies, chocolates and cakes), heavenly Parisian tea, beautiful ladies and gorgeous weather, I was happy as anything!

We had 4 - 5 ladies wearing the hair pieces from my collection, miss Althea was great with all the eye makeup on the models

... and S made a little remark..  So many women, but they are all expats..?.  Whoops..  I did invite a few Swedes, but of course, they RSVPed no.. and one did a no show.. *sigh*  So typically Swedish...  I'm not sure what to say to that to be honest..

Anyhow.. back to happier thoughts.. Here's a sneak peak of some pictures during the day ;)

Beautiful colours on the table we set outside.  Laded with a gorgeous pink cake (banana & choc yum yum) lots of cookies and chocolates and hot tea.. with my pretty little hair accessories!  Check out those laduree paper plates and tea

Hello gorgeous array of colours!

We even had Rose... much later in the afternoon *hic*

That's the cute little teapot with matching teacups and saucer sets I found at the flea market in London

Slowly eating through all the sugary goodness!  The homemade cake was so scrumptious, seriously! (Did you see my cookie/cake stand??  Only 45KR each!!  Bargain!

1/3 cake left for me to eat through for the next few days...

All the ladies.. except for one.. who was taking the photos ;) - an array of multicultural-ism! Japanese, Filipinos, Dutch, Lithuanian, Indian/Kiwi, HK Chinese.. and me! =D
Can't wait till we sort through all the photos!!  So, keep your eyes peeled ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment