Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I miss you, London =(

Just came back from a week in London.  Boy!  It's been a while since my last visit, and I can't believe how much I've actually missed her.

Mind you, I do not miss the people, the crowded tube nor the 'smell'.  What I do miss is definitely the cheap eats (and good food to boot!), the sun (I can't believe I'm saying this about London!!  SUN!!) and the crowd.  I know, weird right?  I actually enjoyed wandering around on Oxford Street, manuevering around the many many people wandering lost around Oxford Street.

You know what the difference is between the people there and those in Sweden?  Here, if you are walking, people will purposefully walk into you.  No apologies, nothing!  They'll just walk straight at you, and it's you who have to move around them, which annoys me, as I'm quite small and when I'm not quick enough, I get hit quite often.  *ouch*

At least in London, people will tend to move around you, but please, I hate how lost tourists tend to stop in the middle of the street and get angry when they get pushed about. - especially during peak hour!  I remembered getting really annoyed with them when I was working back in London.  MOVE IT and don't just stop in the middle of the underground or in the middle of the street!

We'll be off to Uto this coming weekend for a few days.  Hopefully should be fun.  I think it's going to be dreadful weather here ;(

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment