Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Fascinators

Been a while since I've updated.  I have been a busy bee with all the travelling but now I'm back in cold Stockholm.

Have made a few fascinators since I came back..  They are all done by hand.. >_<

Black woollen fascinator with silver studs

Cream Italian lace on cream sinamay with rhinestones

Hand stitched a few extra floral laces on top for some 3D effects

Black woollen fascinator on buckram with silver screw on spikes



Have to say these lots took a while, especially the spikes!  Firstly had them just on the wool, but the spikes were really heavy, so I had to block buckram and added another dimension so it looks more sturdy.  Actually quite happy with my fascinators

Definitely will be making more spikes and studs =)

Till later!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment